| 神秘内容 Loading...     (来源:英语学习门户 http://www.EnglishCN.com)  Dashan:Oh, look. It's seven o'clock. I'm hungry.大山:哎呀,瞧,都7点了。我饿了。
 Yunbo: I'm hungry, too. Let's go out for dinner.云波:我也饿了。我们出去吃饭吧。
 Rumei: Good idea. Let's try some Canadian beef.如梅:好主意。我们去尝一尝加拿大的牛肉吧。
 Dashan: Mmm, hmm. Canadian beef is excellent. Yunbo, please ask the front desk clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.大山:啊,加拿大的牛肉特棒。云波,你能不能去问问前台服务员,咱们饭店周围有没有好的牛排餐馆。
 Rumei: Please speak English ONLY, Dashan.如梅:大山,请你只讲英语。
 Dashan: Sorry. Yunbo, please ask the clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.大山:对不起。云波,请你问问前台服务员附近有没有好的牛排餐馆。
 Yunbo: Excuse me. Is there a good steak restaurant near here?云波:请问,附近有好牛排饭馆吗?
 Clerk: Yes, there is. There's a good restaurant about two blocks from here.服务员:有,离这儿两条街远的地方就有一家好饭馆。
 Yunbo: Great.云波:太好了。
 Clerk: Yes, Vic's Steak House is very popular.服务员:对,威克牛排酒家很受欢迎。
 Yunbo: How do we get to Vic's?云波:去威克牛排酒家怎么走?
 Clerk: First, go out the front door and turn right. Then, walk two blocks. It's on your left. It's next to the parking lot.服务员:先出大门向右拐,然后走两个街区。威克牛排酒家在你的左手边,紧挨着停车场。
 Yunbo: So, first we turn right. Then we go two blocks.云波:先出大门向右拐,再朝前走两个街区。
 Clerk: Uh huh.服务员:对,对。
 Yunbo: And, it's next to the parking lot?云波:挨着停车场?
 Clerk: Yes, you can't miss it. There's a big sign in front of it.服务员:对,你不会错过的。 酒家正门挂着一块很大的招牌。
 Yunbo&Dashan: Thanks.云波 & 大山:谢谢你。
 Clerk: You're welcome. Oh, sir. Don't forget your map.服务员:不客气。喂,先生,别忘了你的地图。
 Yunbo: Oh, thanks. We're in luck. There's a good steak house two blocks from here. We can walk to it.云波:啊,谢谢。 (对如梅说)我们运气好。 离这里两个街区有一家好牛排馆子。我们可以走着去。
 Rumei: Come on. Let's go.如梅:快点。我们走吧。
 |