| 神秘内容 Loading...   (来源:英语学习门户网站EnglishCN.com)  Good morning. This is Captain Marconi speaking. Welcome to Flight 333 to Winnipeg International Airport. Our flying time to Winnipeg is 45 minutes. For take-off, all passengers must fasten their seatbelts. And, passengers must store all carry-on luggage under their seats or in the overhead compartments. Thank you and have a nice day.早晨好,我是马克尼机长。欢迎大家乘坐飞往温尼伯国际机场的333次航班。本次航班到达温尼伯的飞行时间是45分钟。我们就要起飞了,各位乘客请务必系好安全带。并请大家将随身携带的行李物品放在座位下面或者头顶的行李柜中。感谢大家的合作,祝各位旅途愉快。
 Rumei: Dashan, you have to put your bag under your seat.如梅:大山,你得把手提包放到座位下边。
 Dashan: Oh, right. It doesn't fit.大山:行,可以。放不进去。
 Rumei: Well, then you have to put it in the overhead compartment.如梅:那么,你只好放进头顶的行李厢。
 Attendant: Would you like a pillow?空姐:您需要枕头吗?
 Rumei: No, thanks. I'm fine.如梅:不要,谢谢。我很舒服。
 Yunbo: Yes, I'd like one, please.云波:请给我一个。
 Dashan: No, thanks.大山:不,我不要。谢谢。
 Rumei: Yunbo, are you okay?如梅:云波,你没事吧?
 Yunbo: Yes, I am. But, I'm a little tired.云波:我没事。不过我有点累了。
 Attendant: Would you like some coffee?空姐:您想喝点咖啡吗?
 Rumei: Yes, I'd like some, please.如梅:好的,请给我来点。
 Attendant: Certainly. Cream and sugar?空姐:可以。 要加奶和糖吗?
 Rumei: Black, please.如梅:不加,请给我清咖啡。
 Attendant: Would you like some cookies?空姐:您要一点饼干吗?
 Rumei: Yes, please. Do you have any chocolate chip cookies?如梅:好的。有巧克力甜饼吗?
 Attendant: Sorry. I don't have any. I have peanut butter and oatmeal.空姐:对不起,我们没有。有花生酱夹心的和燕麦的。
 Rumei: No, thanks.如梅:我不要了,谢谢你。
 Attendant: How about you, sir?空姐:您要什么,先生?
 Dashan: Could I have some water... With some ice?大山:请给我一点水……加冰的,好吗?
 Attendant: Of course.空姐:没问题。
 Attendant: Here you are, sir.空姐:先生,这是您要的水。
 Dashan: Thanks.大山:谢谢。
 Dashan: Oh, Yunbo, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Are you okay?大山:哎哟,云波,真对不起。我非常抱歉。你没事吧?
 Yunbo: Yes, I'm all right. It was just a surprise.云波:我没事。只是吃了一惊。
 |