神秘内容 Loading...
(来源:专业英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
Receptionist: Sir, please follow me to Examination Room Number Three. 接待员:请跟我到第三检查室。
Doctor: Good morning, I'm Doctor Landry. What can I do for you today? 医生:上午好。我是兰德利医生。我能为您做点什么?
Dashan: Oh, Doctor. I don't feel well. My whole body aches. I have an upset stomach and I feel dizzy. 大山:大夫,我觉得难受,浑身疼痛,胃部不舒服,头晕。
Doctor: When did your symptoms begin? 医生:这些症状是什么时候开始的?
Dashan: They began last night. I didn't sleep. 大山:昨天夜里开始的。 我没睡着觉。
Doctor: Did you have a fever? 医生:你发烧了吗?
Dashan: Yes, I did. Sometimes I felt hot and sometimes I felt cold. I felt awful. 大山:是的。我有时觉得冷,又有时觉得热,非常难受。
Doctor: Did you take anything for it? 医生:你吃什么药了吗?
Dashan: No, I didn't. 大山:没吃。
Doctor: Well, first I need to listen to your chest. Then, I need to check your ears and throat. Could you unbutton your shirt for me, please? Breathe in deeply. Now breathe out. Again. Now, open your mouth wide, and say,"ah." 医生:我先得听听你的胸部。然后我再检查一下你的耳朵和喉咙。请你把上衣的扣子解开好吗?深吸一口气,现在呼出来,再来一遍。现在张大嘴,说“ 啊……”。
Dashan: Ah. 大山:啊……。
Doctor: Well, your chest sounds clear and your throat and ears look normal. But I'm concerned about your fever. I need to take your temperature. 医生:胸部听起来很清楚,喉咙和耳朵看起来也正常。 但是我还是担心你的发烧问题。 我得量一量你的体温。
Doctor: You probably have a virus. You should take it easy for a few days. You shouldn't get overtired. And you should also drink plenty of fluids. 医生:你可能是感染了病毒。你要好好休息几天,不要太累,你还得多喝水。
Doctor: Hmm. Yes, you have a slight temperature. 医生:噢,你是有点发烧。
Dashan: What should I take for it? 大山:我要吃什么药来退烧呢?
Doctor: Some acetaminophen. 医生:吃点退热净吧。
Dashan: Excuse me? 大山:对不起,你说的是什么药?
Doctor: You should take some acetaminophen for your fever. You can get some at the pharmacy across the street. 医生:你要吃点退热净。 你可以在对面那条街的药店买到这种药。
Dashan: How often should I take the acetaminophen? 大山:隔多长时间吃一次?
Doctor: You should take two tablets every four hours. 医生:每隔四小时吃两片。
Dashan: Okay. Thanks, Doctor. 大山:好的,谢谢你,大夫。
Doctor: You're welcome. Now, take care of yourself. 医生:不客气。你多保重。 |