| 神秘内容 Loading...   (来源:老牌的英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)  Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。
 Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?
 Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。
 Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?
 Dashan: I can't decide.大山:我定不下来。
 Server: Are you ready to order?服务员:可以点菜了吗?
 Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。
 Yunbo: I'd like the same.云波:我也要一份。
 Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。
 Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?
 Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。
 Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?
 Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。
 Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.云波:我要米饭。
 Rumei: Me, too.如梅:我也要米饭。
 Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。
 Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。
 Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。
 Yunbo: What's pasta salad?云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?
 Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。
 Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。
 Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.如梅:闻起来好香啊。
 Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。
 Rumei: Thanks.如梅:谢谢。
 Dashan: You're welcome.大山:不客气。
 Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.如梅:啊,味道好香啊。
 |