| 神秘内容 Loading...     (来源:http://www.EnglishCN.com)  Rumei: This shopping centre is great. It's sunny and very large.如梅:这家购物中心可真大呀!这里阳光明媚,地方宽敞。
 Dashan: The West Edmonton Mall is the largest shopping centre in North America. You can shop, eat, ice skate, see a movie and ride on a roller coaster here.大山:西埃德蒙顿商场是北美最大的购物中心,在这里,你可以购物、就餐、滑冰、看电影,还可以玩过山车呢。
 Rumei: Wow! It has a skating rink and a roller coaster. That's unusual.如梅:哎呀,这里有滑冰场和过山车,真少见啊。
 Yunbo: Can you find shopping centres all over Canada?云波:加拿大各地都有大型购物中心吗?
 Dashan: Yes, most Canadian cities have shopping malls. Shopping malls are very convenient. You can buy everything under one roof.大山:是,多数加拿大城市都有购物街,在购物街购物非常方便。不挪地方(under one roof )什么都能买上。
 Rumei: Under one roof? What does that mean?如梅:Under one roof 是什么意思?
 Dashan: It means... In one place.大山:意思是……“在同一个地方”。
 Rumei: Oh, I get it. UNDER ONE ROOF.如梅:喔,我明白了,这叫under one roof。
 Yunbo: In China, Rumei and I always shop in department stores or in small shops on the street.云波:在中国如梅和我总是在百货商场或者去街上的小商店里买东西。
 Rumei: Yunbo likes to shop in department stores, but I like to shop in small stores.如梅:云波喜欢上百货商店买东西,但我喜欢去小商店。
 Dashan: Well, I rarely shop. I'm usually too busy. Sometimes I shop for food, but that's all.大山:我嘛,我是很少购物。 我有时上街买点吃的,仅此而已。
 Yunbo: Oh, look. I see an ice cream shop. Let's get ice cream cones.云波:哎,你们看,冰淇淋屋,我们买点蛋卷冰淇淋吧。
 Rumei: Yes, let's take a break.如梅:对。我们休息一会儿吧。
 Dashan: Good idea. I love ice cream. I always get mint chocolate chip. What flavour do you usually get?大山:好主意。我特别喜欢吃冰淇淋。我总是吃薄荷巧克力味的。你们一般吃什么味的?
 Yunbo: Well, I usually get vanilla, but Rumei always gets strawberry. I'll get the ice cream. It's my treat.云波:我一般吃香草味的,如梅总是吃草莓的。 我去买冰淇淋。 我来请客。
 Dashan: Thanks, Yunbo.大山:多谢啦,云波。
 Rumei: Dashan, I want to buy a souvenir for my brother in Shanghai.如梅:大山,我想给我上海的弟弟买件礼品。
 Dashan: Let's find a souvenir store. We can ask for directions at the information desk.大山:那我们找一家礼品店吧。 我们可以到问讯处去问路。
 Rumei: Mmm... This ice cream is delicious.如梅:啊,冰淇淋真好吃啊。
 Dashan: Yes, it's wonderful. Thanks, Yunbo.大山:是啊,真棒。谢谢你,云波。
 Yunbo: My pleasure. I'm glad you like it.云波:还客气什么,你们喜欢我就很高兴了。
 |