神秘内容 Loading...
(来源:EnglishCN.com)
Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store? 大山:请问,礼品店在哪里?
Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from Prime Time Video Rentals. 服务员:噢,礼品店在楼下,在黄金时刻录像出租屋的对面。
Dashan: How do we get to the lower level? 大山:到楼下怎么走?
Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you. 服务员:你可以乘坐你身后的电梯。
Dashan: Thank you. 大山:谢谢你。
Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you? 店员:晚上好。 您想买什么?
Rumei: No, thanks. We're just looking. 如梅:不买什么。只是随便看看。
Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother? 大山:如梅,给你的弟弟买件汗衫怎么样?
Rumei: That's a good idea, Dashan. 如梅:大山,这个主意不错。
Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section. 店员:汗衫就在首饰柜台旁边。
Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt? 如梅:谢谢。 大山,你觉得这件橘黄色汗衫怎么样?
Dashan: Oh I don't know. I'm not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, I don't like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother like orange? 大山:喔,我说不清。我谈不上喜欢。说句实话,我不喜欢橘黄色。我从来不穿橘黄色的衣服。你的弟弟喜欢橘黄色吗?
Rumei: I don't know. 如梅:我不知道。
Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt? 大山:你喜欢这件黑色的汗衫吗?
Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front. 如梅:我喜欢。我喜欢胸前的图案。
Yunbo: Me, too. 云波:我也喜欢。
Salesperson: What size do you need? 店员:您想要几号的?
Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband. 如梅:我想一想。 要中号的。 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。
Salesperson: Here's a medium in black. 店员:这是黑色中号的。
Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt. 如梅:云波,你来穿上试一试。
Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off. 店员:黑色汗衫现在减价了,优惠30%。
Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. I'll take it. 如梅:很合身,太好了。 我愿意买便宜货。我就买这件了。
Dashan: That's a good deal. 大山:那真合算。
Rumei: Dashan, English only. 如梅:大山,只说英语。
Dashan: Sorry Rumei, that's a good deal. 大山:对不起,如梅,我是说你可买上便宜货了。
Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge? 店员:您付现金还是刷卡?
Rumei: Cash 如梅:付现金。
|