神秘内容 Loading...

 

  (来源:英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)

Dashan: Rumei and Yunbo are from China. They're from Beijing.
大山:如梅和云波来自中国,他们是从北京来的。

Monica: Really. You're a long way from home. Welcome to Vancouver.
莫尼卡:是这样,那你们可是远离家乡啊。欢迎你们来到温哥华。

Yunbo: Thanks, Monica. We're happy to be here. It's a beautiful airport.
云波:谢谢你,莫尼卡。来到温哥华我们很高兴。 这飞机场真美。

Monica: Yes, it's new. It was built in 1996. It links Canada to the world. Planes go to China every day.
莫尼卡:是的,机场是新建的,是1996年建成的。它将加拿大与世界连成一体。
每天都有从这里飞往中国的班机。

Yunbo: Really?
云波:是吗?

Dashan: Monica, Rumei works at a university, too.
大山:莫尼卡,如梅也在大学里工作。

Monica: Oh. What do you do?
莫尼卡:哦,那你是做什么工作的?

Rumei: I'm an English professor. What do you do, Monica?
如梅:我是英语教授。莫尼卡,你是做什么工作的?

Monica: I'm a librarian. I work at the University of British Columbia.
莫尼卡:我是图书管理员。我在不列颠哥伦比亚大学工作。

Dashan: Monica is a librarian at the University of British Columbia.
大山:莫尼卡是BC大学的图书管理员。

Rumei: Dashan. Please speak English.
如梅:大山,请说英语!

Dashan: OK. Sorry, Rumei.
大山:好的。对不起,如梅。

Monica: And what about you, Yunbo, what do you do?
莫尼卡:云波,你呢,你是做什么的?

Yunbo: Oh, I'm a television director.
云波:哦,我是电视台的编导。

Rumei: He works at CCTV.
如梅:他在CCTV 工作。

Monica: What is CCTV?
莫尼卡:CCTV是什么地方?

Yunbo: China Central Television. It's our national television station.
云波:是中国中央电视台的简称。

Monica: How interesting!
莫尼卡:那你的工作可真有趣。

Yunbo: I direct news programmes.
云波:我是新闻节目的导播。

Monica: How exciting!
莫尼卡:太有意思了!

Dashan: Monica, where is your car?
大山:莫尼卡,你的汽车停在哪儿了?

Monica: It's outside the terminal. Oh, no! A parking ticket!
莫尼卡:就在机场大楼外边。 哎呀,糟了,违章停车罚款通知单!

Dialogue 2-1

Rumei: This hotel is beautiful.
如梅:这家酒店很漂亮。

Dashan: Yes, it's new. The hotel was built in 1996.
大山:对,是新建的。酒店建于1996 年。

Rumei: Dashan, please speak English.
如梅:大山,请说英语!

Dashan: Sorry, Rumei. The hotel was built in 1996.
大山:对不起,如梅。酒店建于1996 年。

Yunbo: Dashan, where's the front desk?
云波:服务台在哪里?

Dashan: It's straight ahead.
大山:就在正前方。

Clerk: Good afternoon. May I help you?
服务员:下午好,我能为您效劳吗?

Rumei: Yes, I have a reservation. My name is Su Rumei. Su is my family name.
如梅:是的。我在这儿预订了房间。 我叫苏如梅,苏是我的姓。

Clerk: How do you spell your last name?
服务员:您的姓怎么拼写?

Rumei: S-U.
如梅:S-U。

Clerk: So that's Ms Su from Beijing, China. Yes, I have your reservation for a double room.
It's for three nights.
服务员:哦,是从中国北京来的苏女士。这儿有您订的双人间,住三个晚上。

Yunbo: That's right.
云波:对。

Clerk: Please sign the registration form.
服务员:请在登记表上签名。

Rumei: Of course.
如梅:好的。

Clerk: Your room number is 625. Here are the keys. Do you need a porter?
服务员:您的房间是625号。这是钥匙。要叫人搬行李吗?

Rumei: No, we don't. We don't have many bags. Thanks anyway.
如梅:不用了,我们的提包不多,但还是要谢谢你。

Yunbo: Where are the elevators?
云波:电梯在哪儿?

Clerk: The elevators are over there next to the washroom.
服务员:电梯在那边,在洗手间旁边。

Dashan: Excuse me. Do the rooms have colour televisions?
大山:对不起,请问房间内有彩电吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir. They do.
服务员:有,先生。

Dashan: Does the hotel have a coffee shop?
大山:酒店里有咖啡厅吗?

Clerk: Yes, it does. It's right behind you.
服务员:有,就在你的身后。

Dashan: Does the hotel have an exercise room?
大山:酒店里有健身房吗?

Clerk: No, it doesn't. But we have a swimming pool.
服务员:没有,不过有游泳池。

 
神秘内容 Loading...

你可能对下面的文章也感兴趣:

·Lesson 3 Staying At A Hotel
·Lesson 1 Arriving In Canada (I)
·Lesson 4 Shopping (I)
·Lesson 25 Travel By Train Dialog 2
·Lesson 5 Shopping (II)
·Lesson 6 At A Restaurant (I)
·Lesson 7 At A Restaurant (II)
·Lesson 8 On A Plane (I)
·Lesson 9 On A Plane (II)
·Lesson 10 Go To A Clinic (I)

上一篇:Lesson 3 Staying At A Hotel  
下一篇:Lesson 1 Arriving In Canada (I)
[返回顶部] [打印本页] [关闭窗口]