| 神秘内容 Loading...     (来源:英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)  Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。
 Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。
 Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点。 你愿意一起去吗?
 Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧。
 Rumei: What's the matter?如梅:你怎么了?
 Dashan: I don't feel very well.大山:我身体不舒服。
 Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。
 Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.大山:是啊。昨天夜间我特别不好受。我发烧了,头疼得厉害。
 Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜间睡着了吗?
 Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.大山:没有,没真睡着。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热。
 Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.如梅:可能你得去看看病。
 Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.大山:我想没什么事。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了。
 Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病。
 Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.大山:也许你是对的。旅途中我不能病倒。
 Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?如梅:这里有你认识的大夫吗?
 Dashan: No, I don't. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.大山:没有,不过昨天我在酒店这条街上看见了一家免约诊所。 我可以去那里看看病。
 Rumei: What's a walk-in medical clinic?如梅:免约诊所是什么样的诊所?
 Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor's office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don't need to have an appointment.大山:免约诊所是大夫行医的诊所,病人可以随时进去看病,而不用提前预约。
 Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.如梅:我跟你一起去吗?也许我能帮上忙的。
 Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.大山:不用了,谢谢你。我没事。谢谢你的关心。
 Rumei: Oh, you're welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.如梅:你别客气,大山。我们一会儿见。
 Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。
 Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?接待员:这是你第一次来我们这儿吗?
 Dashan: Yes, it is. I'm from out of town.大山:是的。我不是本地人。
 Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?接待员:你有安大略省医疗保险吗?
 Dashan: Yes, I do.大山:我有。
 Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?接待员:请坐下,填好这张登记表。你带着你的医疗保险卡吗?
 Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.大山:带着呢。 在这儿。
 |