神秘内容 Loading...
如果商品、价格、交货期、服务及其他方面出现问题时,必须应客户的需要及时予以解决;对于索赔,无论大小,应慎重处理。 (来源:英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
Dialogue
A: I want to see the one responsible for selling typewriters./我想见负责销售打字机的人。
B: My name is Wang. I'm the Sales Manager of this company./我姓王,是本公司销售部的经理。
A: Well, look here, Mr. Wang. Six new typewriters were delivered to my college yesterday afternoon and only three of them work properly./那好,张先生你看,昨天下午送到我们学院的6台打字机,只有3台是好的。
B: Oh, I'm sorry about that./噢,真抱歉。
A: Never mind being sorry, what are you going to do about it?/别光说抱歉,这件事你们 怎么处理?
B: Well, I'll send a mechanic to repair them immediately./我会马上派修理工上门修理。
A: Good, and I hope you'll make sure that it doesn't happen again./好吧,我希望你保证以后不再发生类似事件。
B: I'll certainly look into that./我一定查清楚这件事。
A: Thank you, Mr. Wang. Goodbye./谢谢,张先生。再见。
B: Goodbye./再见。
|