| 神秘内容 Loading... 护士:早上好!Nurse: Good morning. (来源:英语学习门户网站EnglishCN.com)
 病人:你好!Patient: Good morning.
 护士:请问哪里不舒服?Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
 病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
 护士:这种情况出现有多久了?Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
 病人:从昨晚开始的。Patient: Since last night.
 护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
 病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
 护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
 病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
 护士:您最好挂内科。Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.
 病人:表填好,给你。Patient: Here is my registration card.
 护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
 病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
 护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
 病人:多谢了。Patient: Thanks a lot.
 护士:不客气。Nurse: You're welcome.
 单词 Words
 registration   n. 挂号 gender   n.性别 address   n. 住址 department   n. 科,系,部门 register   vi挂号 fee   n. 费 lift   n. 电梯 corridor   n. 走道 短语 Phrases
 run a high fever  发高烧 as a matter of fact  事实上 in that case   如果那样 fill in   填写 and things like that  等等 register with   挂(某科)的号 had better   最好 take a lif  t坐电梯 make a left turn  向左拐 句子 Sentence Patterns
 What seems to be the problem? 请问哪里不舒服?
 How long have you had the problem? 这种情况出现有多久了?
 In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that. 那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。
 Which department should I register with, madam? 请问我应该挂哪科?
 You'd better go to the medical department. 您最好挂内科。
 Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right. 坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。
 相关单词 (人体部位)Related Words
 blood vessel   血管 vein  静脉 artery  动脉 capillary  毛细血管 nerve  神经 spinal marrow  脊髓 lung  肺 heart  心 diaphragm  隔膜 internal organs  内脏 stomach  胃 liver   肝脏 gallbladder  胆囊 pancreas  胰 spleen  脾 duodenum  十二指肠 small intestine  小肠 large intestine   大肠 caecum  盲肠 vermiform appendix  阑尾 rectum   直肠 anus   肛门 kidney   肾脏 bladder  膀胱 penis  阴茎 testicle  睾丸 scrotum  阴囊 urethra  尿道 ovary  卵巢 womb  子宫 vagina  阴道 相关短语Related Phrase
 take someicine  服药 feel sick  感到恶心 feel short of breath  觉得气急 have noppetite  没有胃口 have difficulty in breathing  呼吸困难 chronic disease  慢性病 suffer from an allergy  过敏 hear of  听说     相关表达方式(询问病情)Related Expressions  (asking the patient about his/her illness )
 What seems to be the trouble?  你怎么啦?
 What seems to be the problem? 你怎么啦?
 What's troubling you?   你哪里不舒服?
 Wher does it hurt?     你哪里不舒服?
 In what way are you feeing sick? 你哪里不舒服?
 What seems to be bothering you? 你哪里不舒服?
 Tell me what your problem is?你哪里不舒服?
 When did the pain start?   你什么时候开始痛的?
 Which tooth is troubling you?你哪颗牙不好?
 What hurts you?你哪里不舒服?
 What's wrong with your ear?你的耳朵怎么了?
 Since when have you been feeling like that? 什么时候开始有这种感觉的?
 How long have you had this trouble?你得这病有多久了?
 How long has it been this way?这样多久了?
 What did you eat yesterday?你昨天吃了什么东西?
 Have you take any medicine for it?你吃过什么药吗?
 Do you feel tired?你感觉疲倦吗?
 Are you feeling sick?你感到恶心吗?
 Any vomitting?有没有呕吐?
 Are you feeling all right?你感觉好吗?
 Are your bowels regular?你的大便正常吗?
 Do you cough?你咳嗽吗?
 Do you feel short of breath sometimes?你有时觉得气急吗?
 Do you have any appetite?你吃东西有胃口吗?
 Do you have any difficulty breathing?你呼吸有困难吗?
 Does it hurt? 你通不痛?
 Did you have any pains here before?你以前这儿痛过吗?
 Have you ever had this experience before?你以前有过这种情况吗?
 Have you had any chronic diseases in the past?你过去有没有得过慢性病?
 Have you ever heard of any chronic diseases whin your family?你以前听没听说过你家里人有谁得过慢性病?
 How is your sleep?你睡眠怎样?
 Is this cut still painful?伤口还疼吗?
 Did you suffer from an allergy?你有过敏史吗?
 
 |