| 神秘内容 Loading... 病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please? (来源:英语学习门户 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
 药剂师:当然可以。Chemist: Certainly.
 病人:谢谢。Patient: Thank you.
 药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.
 病人:好的。Patient: All right.
 药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.
 病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?
 药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
 病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?
 药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.
 病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.
 药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
 单词 Words
 soak  vt 浸泡 simmer  vt 用文火熬 liquid  n. 液体 complicated  adj 复杂的 steel  n. 钢 earthen  adj 泥土做的 ware  n.   器皿 短语 Phrases
 herbal medicine  草药
 turn down  关小
 turn off  关掉 the leaves  药渣 a steel pan  钢制锅 an earthenware pot  砂锅,砂罐 句子 Sentence Patterns
 This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?
 This is your herbal medicine.这是你所需要的中草药。
 Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours.每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。
 As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. 煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。
 Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. 冷却后,倒出服用。倒出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
 Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.倒出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
 相关单词 Related Words
 tonic  补药 ginseng  人参 musk  麝香     honey  蜂蜜 loquat  枇杷 amber  琥珀 gyrophora  灵芝 anise  大茴香 cumin  小茴香 fennei  茴香 相关短语 Related Phrases
 tiger-bone liquor  虎骨酒 spirit of genseng  人参酒   cod-liver oil  鱼肝油 royal jelly  蜂王浆 Chinese angelica  当归 the bark of eucommia  杜仲 asses'glue  阿胶 Chinese caterpillar fungus  冬虫夏草 cassia twig  桂皮 lotus seed  莲子 licorice root  甘草 lotus leaf  荷叶 aprieot seed  杏仁 lily bulb  百合 peach keruel  桃仁 bezoar of ox  牛黄 相关表达方式 Related Expressions
 Just following the directions on the bottle.请照药瓶上的说明服用。
 I think I can take most medicine except for strong pain reliever.除了止痛片以外大多数药我都可以服用。
 Can you suggest somehting I can take to relieve the pain?你能建议我服用点什么来缓解痛苦吗?
 In addition to making you feel better, it'll also make you sleepy.这药除了能使你感觉好一些之外,还能有助于你的睡眠。
 Try this medicine. It will cure your insomnia.试试这种药。它可以治好你的失眠症。
 Take these tablets twice a day. 这些药片每天服用两次。
 Take ten mls each time, three times a day.每天三次,每次10毫升。
 One tablets each time, three times a day after meals.每天饭后服用,每日三次,每次一片。
 It will keep the swelling down.该药可以消肿。
 This ointment will subdue the inflamation.这种药膏可以消炎。
 
 |