神秘内容 Loading...

Nurse: Do you want to see a doctor?
 你要看病吗?
Patent: Yes, where shall I register?
 是的,在哪儿挂号?
N: Here, have you been here before?
 这儿,你从前来过穑?
P: Yes, a year age./NO,this is my first visit.
 是的,一年前来过./没有,这是第一次来.
N: Have you a registration card?
 你有挂号证吗?
P: Yes here it is./NO, I forgot to bring it.
 有,在这儿呢。/ 没有,我忘记带了。
N: Do you remember your card number?
 你记得你的挂号证号码吗?
P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three./No.I can't remember it.
 记得,是 C-150843./不记得了。
N: When did you come last?
 上次你什么时侯来的?
P: About a week age.
 大约在一周以前。
N: Then I'11 find out for you.
 那么,我给你查查。
 Are you working in the Embassy?
 你在大使馆工作吗?
P: Yes I'll be here for three to five years.
 是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年。
 I'm a teacher at…
 我是……的教师。
N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate, experts certificate, passport).
 请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。
P: I'm a tourist.
 我是一个旅游者。
N: How long do you intend to stay here?
 你准备在这里呆多久?
P: About one week.
 大约一周。
 Till the end of this year.
 到今年年底。
 I'm leaving tomorrow morning.
 我明天早晨就走。
N: I'll make a file (record) for you.
 我要给你做一份病历。
 Please write down your full name in block letters.
 请用印刷体写上你的全名。
 How old are you?
 你的年龄?
 When were you born? (来源:专业英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
 你是哪年生的?
P: I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.
 我是1952年2月15日生的。
N: What is your position in the Embassy?
 你在大使馆做什么工作?
P: I'm the ambassador(minister, chargé d'affaires, counsellor, first secretary, second secretary, third secretary, Attaché, staff, secretary-archivist, military, attaché).
 我是大使(公使,代办,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,职员,档案秘书,武官随员)。
N: What is your woek here?
 你在这里做什么工作。
P: I'm a delegate (businessman, engineer, teacher, artist, musician, retired worker, pilot housewife).
 我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,教师,艺术家,音乐工作者,退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇)。
N: Are you married or single?
 你结婚了,还是独身?
P: Yes, I'm married.
 是的,我结婚了。
 NO, I'm single.
 没有,还是独身。
 I'm divorced.
 离婚了。
N: What's your address, pleas.
 请告诉我你的住址。
P: I live in … hotel(…Embassy, …building …block…number).
 我住在……饭店(……使馆,……单元……楼……号)。
N: Your telephone number, please.
 请告诉我你的电话。
P: five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six.
 522133,分机156。
N: Is your baby a boy or a girl?
 你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?
 Who is your host?
 谁接待你?
P: I am a delegate of… delegation.
 我是……代表团的团员。
N: who is paying?
 谁替你付款?
 Can you charge it to your organization?
 你能在你的单位报销吗?
 Will they reimburse you?
 他们给你报销吗?
P: I pay for myself.
 我自己付款(我自费)。
 I think they will reimburs me.
 我想他们会给我报销。
 I think they will give me the money back.
 我想他们会把钱还给我的。
N: Please pay fou the registration.
 请交挂号费。
P: How much?
 多少钱?
N: Here is your receipt and change.
 这是收据和找回的钱。
 Have you any small change?
 你有零钱吗?
 This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.
 这是你的挂号证。请不要遗失。每次来时带着它。
P: Yes, I will.
 好,照办。
N: What's wrong with you today?
 你今天哪里不舒服?
 Which department do you want to register with?
 你要挂哪科的号?
P: I want to see a physician (an internist, surgeon, obstetrician, gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist, dermatologist, oculist E.N.T.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist, dentist, endocrinologlst).
 我要看病(内科,外科,产科,妇科,小儿科,神经科,皮肤科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中医科,过敏反应科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,内分泌科)。
P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body. It It ches badly.
 我不知道该挂哪个科。我混身起红疹;痒得厉害。
N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.
 我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫。需要的话再转内科。
Parent: My daughter has had diarrhea since yesterday and keeps on vomiting. I would like her to see a pediatrician.
N: Please take her temperature under her arm.
 请给她试试腋温。
 We would like have her stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen?
 我们想给她检查一下大便。你能给我们一点大便标本吗。
Parent: Yes, I'11 try./No, Idon't think she can pass any stool just now, but have brought her diaper with me, maybe you can get some from the diaper.
 可以,我试试看。/不行,我想她现在便不出来。但是我已经把她的尿布带来了,或者你们可以从尿布上取点大便。
P: I would like to see a dentist.
 我想见一位牙科医生。
N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?
 补牙?镶牙(做假牙),还是洗牙(洁齿)?
P: I want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please make an appointment for me.
 我要镶牙(洁齿),请给我约个时间。
N: OK! Next Wednesday, do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?
 好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?
P: Ten o'clock suits me better.
 十点钟对我更合适。
N: Please come with me.
 请随我来。
P: How long must I wait?
 我还需要等多久?
N:  Your turn is next.
 下一个就轮到你了。
 There are two more patients before you.
 在你前面还有两个病人。
 It's your turn now.
 该你看病了。
 The patient before you is a rather complicated case. I'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour.
 你前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,你至少还得等半个小时。


 
神秘内容 Loading...

你可能对下面的文章也感兴趣:

·世界卫生状况英文报告(4)
·医务人员常用英语
·有关医疗卫生人员职衔职称的英文翻译
·医生护士英语会话(2):为自己预约
·医生护士英语会话(7):交通事故
·世界卫生状况英文报告(2)
·医院中英文常用语对照表
·医务英语对话:A Conversation on Traditional Ch
·医学英语快速记忆-后缀
·医生护士英语会话(6):堕胎

上一篇:世界卫生状况英文报告(4)  
下一篇:医务人员常用英语
[推荐] [返回顶部] [打印本页] [关闭窗口]