神秘内容 Loading...

Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market. 
我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。 
Im afraid I dont agree with you there. 
我不同意您的说法。 
Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere. 
你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。 
The Japanese quotation is lower. 
日本的报价就比较低。 
You should take quality into consideration. 
您必须要考虑到质量问题。 
It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. 
如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。 
Your price is 25% higher than that of last year. 
你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。 
You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year. 
您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。 
You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months. 
您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。 
The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market. 
这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。 
If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away. 
如果对方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。 
We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough. 
如果你方订货数量大,价格我们还可以考虑。 
All these articles are our best selling lines. 
这些产品都是我们的畅销货。 
These patterns are relatively popular in the international market. 
这些产品的花色是目前国际市场上比较流行的。 
It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high. 
你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。 
The price for this commodity has changed somewhat compared with that of last year.  (来源:英语麦当劳-英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
这种产品的价格和去年比有些变化。 
When can I have your CIF firm offer? 
我们什么时候可以得到成本加运费和保险费的实盘? 
We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning. 
我们在今天晚上可以算出来,明天上午交给你方。 
How long does your offer remain valid? 
你们的报价几天内有效? 
Our offer remains open for 3 days. 
我们的报价三天内有效。 
Is this your CIF quotation? 
你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗? 
This is our FOB quotation sheet. 
这是我们的F.O.B.价格单。 
Are the prices on the list firm offer? 
上面的价格是实盘吗? 
All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation. 
单中的所有价格以我方最后确认为准。 
I wonder whether there are any changes in your price. 
不知你们的价格有没有变化? 
I think its better for you to quote us your price first. 
还是你方先报价吧。 
Id like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco. 
希望你们报一个C.I.F旧金山的最低价。 
Would you please tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer? 
为了便于报价,能不能请您谈谈你方所需的数量? 
Can you give us an indication of your price? 
请你们先提出一个估计价格吧! 
The price for this commodity is US$400 per piece CIF San Francisco. 
这种产品C.I.F.旧金山的价格是四百(400)美元一台。 
his is our latest price list. 
这是我们的最新价格单。 
Our price is highly competitive. 
我方价格极有竞争性。 
Can you tell me the prices of these goods? 
你们是不是报一下这些产品的价格? 
Would you please give us an approximate idea of the quantity you require. 
你们先谈一下大概要订多少。  The size of our order depends greatly on your price. 
我们要订的数量,很大程度上取决于你方的价格。 
What is the distinguishing feature of the bulldozer? 
这种推土机有什么特点? 
The bulldozer can be handled easily. 
这种推土机操纵方便。 
Have you got the one which has an output of 150 horsepower? 
你们有没有输出功率是一百五十(150)马力的? 
We are in a position to accept a special order. 
我们可以接受特殊订货。 
Will you please let us have an idea of your price? 
请您介绍一下你方的价格,好吗? 
Have you read our leaflet? 
我们的商品销售说明书您看了吧? 
What type do you want to order? 
你们打算订购哪种型号的呢? 
We are thinking of placing an order for D6C. 
我们考虑订购D6C型的。 
What is the total weight of this kind of bulldozer? 
这种型号的推土机总重量是多少? 
The total weight of the bulldozer is 14 tons. 
这种推土机的总重量是十四(14)吨。 
This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look? 
这是询价单,请您看一下。 
We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line. 

 
神秘内容 Loading...

你可能对下面的文章也感兴趣:

·著名品牌中的英语含义
·商务外语:行销英语100招
·10招让人记住你的自我介绍 The Top 10 Points to
·外贸员必须具备的英语标准
·老外最喜欢的几句马屁话
·英语“计划”的几种翻译方法
·商务词汇点滴汇集
·英语商务合同的首部应该包括哪些内容
·英文商务电子邮件文法注意和写信提示
·商务社交:抱怨与指责Complaint

共3页: 上一页 1 [2] [3] 下一页
上一篇:拯救圣诞节?Does Christmas Need to Be Saved?  
下一篇:要让毕业生听懂英文广播
[推荐] [返回顶部] [打印本页] [关闭窗口]